Saturday, May 20, 2006

Genji's Steakhouse Fun!

Dad and Mom Mowat
(Check out my dad, doesn't he look good, I gave him a buzz cut, doesn't he look cute!)
Our Genji Chef did a great job of cooking and entertaining us!
Smile Dave, I'm taking your picture!!! (Yes, he is now a blonde!)
Lovely Lara, not wanting her picture taken....
Leah and Brian are ready to eat ( Brian's first time at Genji's)

Leah and I in the back of the jeep....

Tonight Dave and I went out to eat with my family to Genji's.
Genji's has become a Mowat favorite to go to when it's time celebrate a birthday, anniversary, or whatever needs to be celebrated. Tonight's celebration was in honor of our big move to Canada. God has totally provided and we can't wait to see him glorified! Please keep us in your prayers as we begin the next step in our lives and our ministry.

1 comment:

Feltzy said...

What an amazing journey! Dave-it has been an honor for me to know you and share (in a small way) the pride that I am sure you family has in the man that you have become. Thank you for honoring God in your search and in your marriage. Good Luck in Cananda!