Monday, October 09, 2006

Canada's Thanksgiving!

Well today is my very first Canadian Thanksgiving! It's a beautiful fall day and the leaves are soo awesome (sorry you can't see them in these pictures)! Yesterday after church we were invited to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Ingersoll's. We had a great afternoon with Brent and Melanie and all their family up at their cottage at Beulah. Beautiful day and yummy turkey, can't complain about that!:)


Brent, Melanie, Dave, and Lynnette

















Beautiful Fall Day at Beulah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think Lynnette, you could have 2 Thanksgivings this year!

Christin said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Dwayne and I celebrated too. I roasted a turkey breast and invited some people over. It was delicious. I love having two Thanksgivings!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave and Lynnette!!
I saw your comment on Annie's blog so I thought I'd say hi. :) I know it's late, but happy thanksgiving. :) We celebrated Canadian thanksgiving with our new canadian missionaries here this past Tuesday. We couldn't find any turkey tho...hehe. ;)
I'll email soon. Oh yeah, guess what? Today I got to drive for the first time! :D I'm glad to see you are doing well. I miss you!