Saturday, November 25, 2006

Small Group SPA Party!


What a blast! I had a Spa Party for my 7 grade girls small group and their moms. We all had so much fun. The night was filled with laughs, good smells, manicures, and pedicures. I had the daughters serve their mothers and then the mothers serve their daughters. It was a great night of bonding with my girls and their moms.

(Coral also helps with our 7th Grade Small group, she is on the far right in the back row. Her daughter Alivia is also in our group.)



(Time for some yummy food!)


(I was afraid that not everyone would fit in our living room, but we made it work!)


(Nails, and Satin Hands! We even had a Mary Kay Consultant from our church come to help pamper the girls and their Moms.)



(My favorite part...pedicures!)





(Group pic of all the moms and the small group, we also had Amy, the Mary Kay Consultant & friend from church and also my friend Mel there to help.)

3 comments:

Jaena said...

Looks like a great time, Lynnette! I especially like the idea of having moms and daughters together.

Anonymous said...

What a great way for mothers and daughters to enjoy themselves.

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

Yeah...I wish you could have been there mom! Luv yah!