Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trunk or Treat


What a blast! We all had so much fun last night helping out at King Valley's annual "Trunk or Treat". Over 200 kids came! With all the parents and helpers there, we had over 350+ people at last nights event! The first hour the kids come and play games and win heaps of prizes while they eat popcorn and cotton candy. The second hour the kids are lined up outside and go to over 50 different Trunks to get candy. So many great costumes and cute kids! As you can see Dave, myself, Mel, and Brent got into the costume fun of the night. Brent is "Mic.Steamy" Mel and I are 70's girls, and Dave is Billy Madison.















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had alot of fun. I like your costumes.

Jaena said...

Your dress is groovy! I hadn't realized how long your hair is getting...are you growing it out for locks of love?

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

Thanks Jaena...no I'm not growing it out for locks of love (they won't take my hair because it's been highlighted...they want "all natural") I just haven't found anyone one yet to cut my hair:)

Anonymous said...

Hey lynnette, i know this comment is like 2 weeks after the post, but just seeing your costume i had to say that it reminded me of when Brianna, Meagan, you, and I went trick-or-treating. ;) that was fun. :D

Emily