Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Elf Skit

Here's a little taste of our Christmas production for those of you outside the Valley area that will not be able to attend this year. The people in the skit are myself (Dave), Don Ingersoll(Senior Pastor), Dan Lamos (Discipleship Pastor), and Brent Ingersoll (Assistant Pastor). Watch the intro first so the skit makes sense. It's not the whole skit the part you miss is a work out routine. I will try to post the whole skit later. Lynnette and I are also Mary and Joseph, and Lynnette is doing a reading. We'll post pics of that later.





Another Angle on the Skating

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job! Very entertaining! It looks like you had fun doing it, too.

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool looking production, very entertaining. I hope you have the whole show on tape/disc or whatever media it was recorded on. I'd like to see it when you're home for Christmas. All that running around must have made you tired, I'm breaking a sweat just watching the video. Hope all is well.

-Big Brother