Thursday, July 12, 2007

Parent's Visit

What a blessing it was for us to have my parents come and stay with us! This was their first time visiting us since we moved to New Brunswick. It was so cool to show them our home, church, & community. We got to do alot of fun things while they were here. One of the highlights for me was going to Prince Edward Island. Every since I was a little girl, I have wanted to go & visit the homeland of Anne of Green Gables:) So we did! We even got to go see the musical..."Anne of Green Gables". My parents and I lovvved that! It was Dave's first experience with Anne with an E. My parents even got to experience a bit of our church camp, Beulah! Overall we had a wonderful time with my parents...and of course I have heaps of pictures to share with you....

Mom & Dad Mowat

I'm Daddy's girl...

Time to take them out on our boat!

Ohhhh look over there....


Time for Dave's famous homemade pizza!!


Heading to Prince Edward Island...aka---P.E.I


Mom just lovvvvved all the pretty wild flowers!!
The ORIGINAL Green Gables...the one from the movie is in Toronto...


Having fun in P.E.I!



What do you think....who makes a better Anne Shirley?? My vote is for Dave!


Mom is sooo cute as a red head!


Time for some famous Raspberry Cordial!







Isn't it beautiful!!








Thanks Mom & Dad for coming & visiting, we had a blast!



6 comments:

Leah said...

Great pictures, Net, you must have an awesome camera :) Looks like we missed out on a lot of fun, I am so glad Mom and Dad got a chance to come up! Love you

Jaena said...

Your photos are amazing! Looks like so much fun. I would love to visit P.E.I...maybe someday.

Anonymous said...

I love you Mowat/Mason people! Great pictures, Lynnette! I really like the one of you and your pop. sweet. And, the one with you and Aunt Linda w/ the purple flowers is great, too. Also, I love the picture of the bridge in the long, tall grass. Beautiful.

It sounds like you are both doing well up in the artic land.

I would like to ask you a question sometime. I need your wise cousinly advice. Look for an email from me.

Love you!
Katie

Beth said...

Hey,
Did you do that tree that's in your kitchen yourself? It's amazing! Let me know. I'm impressed.
Beth

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

Leah...Thanks Leah, I lovve my new camera, but there is sooo much still to learn on it!

Jaena...Miss you girl!

Katie....looking forward to your "question" email or call me anytime!

Beth...
Yes I did do the painting of the tree...Thanks! I wasn't so sure about it at first, it didn't turn out like I pictured it in my head, but it's growing on me:)

Anonymous said...

Loved the time we had together!