Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Oh MAC!!!


Soooo excited!!! Dave totally surprised me, last year for Christmas we said...let's not get anything for each other...save up and get a computer...Well it finally happened just in time for Christmas this year, we got a new iMac!!! It' is sooooo wonderful! I was working all day at the Preschool @ our church, so Dave stayed home because he knew it was coming in the mail...(I had NO clue that he had even ordered it) sooo tonight after Youth Group...when I finally got to come home....Dave was like..."Honey, I have something to show you....and there it was all set up and BEAUTIFUL, our New iMac!!!!! I feel guilty having something soooo nice, but at the same time feel very BLESSED. Here are some photos we took on our iMac's "Photo Booth"...enjoy!







3 comments:

Hannah said...

Macs are great! Henry had a computer geek for a roommate @ IWU and got him hooked on Apple computers. Henry won't buy anything else. We just bought our 6th one this week!

About Brandon said...

Love the pix!

B

Beth said...

We got one in March. I won't say that it has changed my life, but I can see how people would actually WANT to work on computers if they had a mac. Did Leopard come with yours? All the new tools are mind-boggling