Friday, November 23, 2007

"Yanks"giving 2007

Last year for Thanksgiving was our first year in Canada & a couple in our church were kind enough to cook us an Thanksgiving meal...This year I decided it was time for my 1st attempt at cooking a Turkey...that is a 20lb turkey!! I had a blast, making homemade stuffing and pies!!! We invited as many Americans as we could from our church. It was a great night! Everyone else also provided a dish to share, it was a yummy feast!


My first apple & rhubarb pies...remind me next time to add more sugar, other wise they were very good!

Homemade stuffing, like my Aunt Joan makes...yummmm


20lbs of yummy Turkey


Line up for your food!!


"Kids table"


"Adult table"


Dave & Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pies looked great and so did the turkey and dressing.

Leah said...

Way to go Net! Looks yummy!