Saturday, March 08, 2008

Blast from the Past!:)

It was sooo awesome visiting with my old friend Becky from IWU this past couple of days! It's crazy to think that it's been 5 years since we were going to IWU together! I really admire what Becky is doing right now, she has decided to take some time off from work to pursue her passion and that is creating Art as a full time job. And she is living in Canada for the next few months with her family, only 25 minutes away from me!! You can check out her work on her new website: www.RebeccaPeedArt.com
We had a blast taking a trip down memory lane and just being crazy and silly like in college.

Here is us taking a walk around down town Saint John.


This is Becky @ Red Whale...my favorite coffee shop in Quispamsis


yumm...


Even better...gotta have Starbucks!! (we JUST got one in Saint John!)


We had sooo much fun making movies and silly pics on my Mac...gotta love Macs!!!

3 comments:

R. Jean Art said...

I think the best part of this weekend (besides the catching up) was all the sweet movies we made, wouldn't you say?!

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

Totally agree Bex!! Owww I should make you a DVD with alllll the movies we made:) hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Wow - Becky is so beautiful. I love that pic you took of her at the Red Whale, Lynnette.

You are beautiful, too, by the way. I know you know, but I just wanted to let you know, too - you know?

Love ya!
Katie