Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The View- Pastor's Wives Edition

On Mother's Day they asked the wives of all the Pastor's to take over the message with..."The View, Pastor's Wives Edition". We had alot of fun and we discussed "hot topics" such as...should mom's work or stay at home...how do you raise your kids to love Jesus? Then we were able to have an interview with two generations of Mother's...a new mom and her mom. We had alot of fun with this & the church seemed to really enjoy it.



Melanie, Janet, Linda & Lynnette


Lynnette- Pastor Dave's wife, Linda- Pastor Dan's wife, Janet- Pastor Don's wife, and Mel-Pastor Brent's wife.


Our special guests were...Crystal, who just accomplished her first year of motherhood & Crystal's mom, Janice. Who is a Mother of two and Grandmother of three.


The View Girls:)

3 comments:

Leah said...

I love this idea! I wish I could have been there to see it!

R. Jean Art said...

That video clip is hilarious! It looks like you had fun.

Unknown said...

Hey, Lynette! Wow, I stumbled upon your blog here in blogland and I wanted to say HI! I remember working with you on Friday Night Live at IWU- how've you been?

I had NO idea that you were at King's Valley Church! Did you know I'm from NB? My dad is the pastor of Maple Ridge Wesleyan, and I used to know a ton of people from KV (youth groups, camps, etc.) Anyway, it's nice to get in touch with you again! I really enjoy reading your blog! Check out my blog about life here in NYC :)

Carmine (the Canadian) Blinn