Sunday, January 18, 2009

Home Renovations:)



Bathroom- BEFORE


AFTER!!:)



Dave & I have recently done a few home improvements...starting with our bathroom.  The bathroom was one of the rooms I hadn't painted when we first moved here in 2006...sooo when I accidentley sprayed my shower curtain with my bleach cleaner instead of febreze like I had attended...I decided it was time for a little bathroom make over:)

AFTER
 


Now a confession.... For almost 3 years we have been putting up a sheet in our bedroom, guestroom and office because all we had on the windows were white sheers....well we finally did something about that!  

BEFORE
AFTER- Praise the Lord for blinds!:)

One more fun detail we did to our other bathroom that is connected to our bedroom is get a medicine cabinet, yeah no more stuff on the counter!:)


4 comments:

Leah said...

The Bathroom looks great! I love the colors, wish I could see it in person...

Christin said...

So pretty! You and Dave have great taste.

Stephen and Michelle said...

AMAZING!! I love the color in the bathroom...maybe some day I will get brave and go a little bolder!! :)

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Looks great Lynnette and Dave
Mom