Monday, January 12, 2009

NEW Year, Same Blog

Hey all...

I figure it's a new year so we might start updating stuff to this old blog of ours...

So here goes:

  • We still live in Quispamsis, NB (Say it with me "QUIS-PAM-SIS", wasn't that fun)
  • I (Dave) still work at Kings Valley Wesleyan Church... Youth Pastor
  • Lynnette's photography continues to take off check out the updated website (masonphotography.ca) She's booking for 2010 already... Crazy
  • We even just painted our bathroom chocolate brown with white towels and shower curtain (White and brown in the bathroom all we need is yellow and it will look like a toilet)
  • Oh and we finally got blinds put up (so no more sheets hanging on the windows) I (Dave again) did it myself and it's surprising how complicated an "easy-to-install" thing can be, but I think I got it right in the end and as I said, no more sheets on the windows so yipee
  • We went home for Christmas (Quispamsis-Ottawa-Midland-Ottawa-Quispamsis) Close to 48 hours of driving... Yeah and we still have the Jeep so highways are no pleasure, but it was great to be with family
  • We got a Wii for Christmas (I know I sound like a 12 year old) but really it's a lot of fun, so far we're hooked on bowling and Wii Fit (oh and I got Lego Star Wars so I really am 12 years old again)
Well that's about it... As I said I will try and update this blog more as we find things to tell everyone about... So enjoy

1 comment:

Stephen and Michelle said...

Great to hear an update!!

Stephen got me Wii Fit for Christmas, and it is a lot of fun...kind of addicting...but I suppose I could be addicted to worse things than exercise, right?!? I have to laugh, though, because I am SO SORE today from doing two days of 1/2 hour stair stepping. Who knew that only a couple of inches off the ground and playing a video game could cause that much pain :) :)

Have a great day!!
Michelle