Saturday, June 17, 2006

Finally!

It's true, we are officially home owners. We closed on the house on Thursday (a day late, but at least it's over). And with the help of some amazing teens and amazing neighbours we were able to get all out stuff out of the truck. Thanks so much to everyone that help. We feel so blessed to be a part of such a great community of believers.


Our realtor, Irma, even stopped by with a fruit basket to welcome us home. We feel like we just appeared on Extreme Makeover or something. God is so awesome. We've been through a tough year and it's been hard to know what to do next, but I've never been more sure of anything (except maybe marrying Lynnette) than that this is the place we are supposed to be. We are blessed. I look forward to see what God has in hold for our future here in Quispamsis.Thanks to everyone that has been a blessing to us this past year, you are too many to name. Thanks.
Oh yeah and our softball team won both games of a double header, I think I went 3 for 3 in the second game and 2 for 4 in the first, but came through in the clutch (6th inning needing runs I kept a rally going). And I played short, just call me Jeter.

5 comments:

Leah said...

I am so excited for you guys. Those pictures were great of you moving in. Glad that you have so many great friends their already. I tried to call you yesterday but I may be doing it wrong cause it just kept ringing so give me a call sometime so you can tell me if I need to do something different for an international call.

Anonymous said...

The pictures were great. It is wonderful to be where God wants you!Love, Mom Mowat

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

Leah, our phone number has changed .....I will email it to you!! Love yah heaps!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, glad to see you got there safely and are getting into your house. That's great news. Nice softball playing Dave, that makes you 11 for 13 on the season when you count the 6 for 6 you had in my game. You are tearing it up. Get me a phone number, I want to call you guys some. Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ben, thanks. I'll try an call you tomorrow with my new number.