Monday, June 26, 2006

Goodbye Border!

Before....

After...

The Mess...

What can I say...I'm not a border kinda of girl:) I have paint colors picked out for all the rooms but that will come later...but the border had to go! I wish I could say it was easy to take down but after a few hours of soaking and scraping...I would have to say to all of you, "Just say NO to border!" :)

This evening Dave and I went and helped out with VBS...the "Fiesta!" we had lots of fun! And on Sunday if they get over 150 kids at VBS then all the pastors get a pie in the face! Soooo we were up to almost 120 tonight and it is just the beginning of the week soooo looks like Dave's gonna get a pie in the face on Sunday!! Hehehehehe:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks good and you can tell it took alot of work to remove the border.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I saw the border in the movie Dave made and thought ewww I bet she'll take that down quick! What colors have ya got picked out?
We just had Fiesta at our church last week and the kids loved it! I'm glad yall are there just in time for VBS, that'll help yall meet a lot more people in your congregation. You sound like you really love it there and we're so glad! Love you, Candy

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

Hey Candy!! Yeah you guys did Fiesta too...cool! Anywho colors...well I would like to do a light siege green in the living room with one accent wall with a darker green...kitchen I was thinking burgundy...(like our old living room) and in our bedroom have an accent wall in burgundy and the rest of the walls tan...the office we are thinking a chocolate brown:) Wanna come and help:) hehehe

Anonymous said...

"Just say NO to border!". That's harsh! Both of our boys rooms and the "ducky" bathromm have broders and I think they look great. I will, however, admit that you made the right decision in the kitchen.

-Dave's Big Brother

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

Charles,

Borders are great for kids rooms, and kids bathrooms, but in that kitchen that border looked pretty bad... See ya

_dave