Friday, June 30, 2006

My 1st Cake



It's true, it may sound strange...but I have never made a cake until now. I have baked heaps of other things but for some reason I have never made a cake. It was a lot of fun, I felt like I was Martha Stewart, I really enjoyed doing it! It was a white cake with chocolate frosting, topped with powder sugar and hersey kisses. Dave doesn't eat cake so maybe thats why I haven't attempted it until now. Last night we had our new Pastor and his family over. (The Ingersoll's: Don, Janet, and Lindsay) They are such an awsome family, we had a great time with them over dinner. We had Dave's famous hamburgers, and my cake..... YUM! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ingersoll? Any relation to Bim (sp?) Ingersoll the singer? I think he was from Grand Manan.

-Big Brother

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

Yeah, I'm not sure if their related to Bim, but they know who he is, they mentioned him before.. I'll ask and let you know

_Little "younger" brother