Saturday, June 03, 2006

Saying Goodbye...

Saturday, my family had a "Goodbye BBQ" for Dave and I. It was sooo much fun seeing so many of our family members. The afternoon was filled with sunshine, rain, sunshine, rain and then some more rain...then sunshine again!! We all had heaps of fun eating, laughing, playing games, and telling stories. We had a four hour game of circle volleyball, followed by 'smores and crazy singing around a bonfire.
And for the night owls... the party continued with a game of Riga- marole, until 2:30 in the morning!! Heaps of fun! My family is such a blessing...they are more then just family...they are my close friends. Thank you all who traveled far or just a little to come...I love you all very much! Let's continue to make lasting memories together.

4 comments:

Leah said...

That was lots of fun! I am glad that we were able to do that! We are really going to miss you guys.

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

We will miss you too.

Anonymous said...

Hey the party was great fun, even if Dave told me to shut my pie hole!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Valerie, if you come visit I will bake you a pie (ha ha)