Friday, September 29, 2006

Studio 1

Another big project that happened this summer right before the fall kick-off...was creating the children's ministries room, downstairs for the K-5th grade students. Linda, (Director of Children's Ministries) asked me to create a logo for the new room "Studio 1" and also a logo for the new name for the kids ministry... "Kidz World". I had a blast playing around on Illustrator to create a logo...then I had the priviledge of painting the logos, LIFE SIZE on the walls. So much fun, I got to help Linda create the whole new look! I even got to take some pictures of the kids to put up on the stairwell to the "lower level" Studio 1. I had a blast being creative, it's a great way to worship God in my book!

This is me and Linda:)


Now I will take you on a "tour" of the new..."STUDIO 1"! First you walk into the church and you notice the door heading down stairs to Studio 1, you open the door and the first thing you see is...pictures of the Kings Valley kids!


Keep on going...head down the stairs, there is more pictures of the kids:)


At the bottom of the stairs first thing you see is the Studio 1 logo...larger then life, carved out of foam and painted! (That was alot of fun to make! Linda even ordered me a special foam carving tool!)


Now your entering into Studio 1...first thing you see is the "Studio Shop". This is where the kids can spend their well earned "Studio Cash" on prizes!


Keep on coming in...this is the back wall of Studio 1.


Welcome to Studio 1!


Hope you enjoyed the tour, I know we sure enjoyed making it!:)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! It really looks great. God has given you a special creative gift!

Anonymous said...

nice painting and nice shirt

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

thanks mom:)

thanks dwayne....i got that shirt when dave and i visited you and christin:)

Jaena said...

Lynnette, it all looks AMAZING! Like Willow Creek kids ministry or something! Way to go - you're so gifted.

Dave & Lynnette Mason said...

awww thanks jaena:)

Anonymous said...

Nettie you amaze me! It looks great!Love ya sis!

Christin said...

Lynnette, that looks great! The colors are beautiful, and the logos and pictures are so professional!

Leah said...

Looks awesome Net! God has given you a great talent!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are so talented girl!

Stephen and Michelle said...

Well, everyone said what I wanted to say, but I still want to say it...WOW! God has really blessed you in your art talents...that's awesome that you can use them in all sorts of ministries...
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Aww... you all make me blush...now you should come see it in person:)Luv you all!

Unknown said...

Can i have some of your ideas!!?? i love it!! You guys are doing great!!!

john