Thursday, March 22, 2007

Three Birthday Cakes!!

Well today we celebrated my 27th Birthday! What a great day! I had a nice relaxing day, first I slept in, then Dave highlighted my hair for me!! (Yes, he does know how to do that!) Next,Dave took me out to a really cool restaurant in Saint John for lunch called "Jungle Jims". After lunch, Dave took me shopping @ Old Navy for some new clothes for my Birthday. Very fun, plus I have been getting calls & emails all day from family and new & old friends, wishing me a Happy Birthday. What a great day, like I said to Melanie earlier today, everyone should have a Birthday!! (hehehe)

I got spoiled with 3 Birthday cakes!! First, on Monday @ my small group two of my friends, Andrea & Melanie both brought me cakes!


Then Dave surprised me today with an ice cream cake! YUMMY:)


Aww, Me and my hubby:)


Here's our lunch, we shared fish & chips then fried cheese cake, soooo good!


Fun Day:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was a great day for you!

Leah said...

It sounds like you had a great birthday! Wish I could have been there with you but we will be soon! Can't wait to see you!

Stephen and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day...nice that you could spend it with Dave.
Michelle

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday...even though I'm late....by the way, your hair looks great!!

Jaena said...

Happy Belated birthday, Lynnette. I guess I haven't linked over for a week! Hope this year is WONDERFUL!