Saturday, March 31, 2007

Girls Night IN:)


(Megan, Carrie, Jill, Me, Andrea, Corinne, Crystal, Laura, & Maryanne.)

We had such a blast last night! Dave went away on Thursday to take a few of the guys from our youth group to a concert in Montreal & he will be back today....so I thought it was a great opportunity to invite the girls over for a "Girl's Night In". One thing I prayed for when we moved here was that God would give me amazing Godly friends to share life with, & He truly has! Moving to a new place I knew I had my best friend (Dave) with me...but every girl needs friends that are girls too...& I do but they are spread out all over the United States. But God has given me great friends here too & I feel very blessed to share life with these girls.

Each of the girls brought YUMMY food to share with the rest of us...we ended up with a great spread of food! This picture isn't even all the food we had:)
Hmmm, I wonder what we are eating....Ha Ha :)
We had a blast talking & eating, but we also cracked up at each other as we played Guesstures...
And Moods...
Fun, Fun...& today I'm sooo excited, my husband is coming home & MY SISTERS are coming to visit me!!!! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must admit Dave is a wee bit girly. I mean not to many guy dye their hair as much as he has. Great to hear you've found some amazing friends, from time to time we all need someone else to talk to other than our spouses.
The food does look fantastic! What does it take to get invited? I suppose you have to be a girl.To get in on some of that grub I's be willing to dress up at least. I hope you saved some of that food for Dave. BTW which one is your dish or did the hostess get a free pass?

-Dave's/Lynnette's Favortite Brother/Brother-in-law

Anonymous said...

When did Dave and your sisters get there?