Wednesday, October 31, 2007

IT's OFFICIAL!!!


Today, it's official... I (Lynnette) FINALLY got my PERMANENT RESIDENCE here in Canada!!! A week ago I received a letter saying that my application had been approved & I just had to wait to hear when my official confirmation/ interview would take place. At that time I also received a temporary work permit (YES, I CAN FINALLY WORK & get PAID!) Well today was my official confirmation/ interview and now it's official! My temporary work permit has turned into....well just I can work anywhere with out a "permit". The long wait, and stressful process is finally over, now I just need a job:) I do plan to pursue my photography & until I can really build that up I will be finding something to help pay the bills:) Just wanted to share with all of you the good news! I know I have a heap of other things I need to post about to catch up, but that will just have to wait until an different day:)

2 comments:

Leah said...

Yeah Net! I am so happy for you. You are so lucky to have your photography, that will be a great business for you. I hope you find a job soon but you better still be able to come home for Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Great News!