Friday, October 12, 2007

Net's Trip

My family and friends back home mean sooo much too me & living in Canada now I don't get to see them very often so it was soooo amazing how God provided a way for me to go "home" for 2 weeks! A while back TWO of my friends on separate occasions called me asking if I was willing to do the photography for them for their weddings & I told them both that I would LOVE to I just got to get a way to get there. So in exchange for the photography of the weddings, which just HAPPENED to be 2 weekends in a row...one of the brides paid to fly me in and the other one paid for me to fly home. (isn't God cool!) I mean what are the chances of these wedding being two weekends in a row!!! One in Michigan ( my friend Missy's) and the other in Indiana ( my old roomie & friend, Heather's). Also two locations that I called HOME! So this gave me a lots of opportunities to see tons of family and friends! Unfortunately I was sooo busy when I was on my trip that I didn't get to see everyone that I wanted to:( But I'm sooo happy that I got to see the people that I did. Did I not also mention the other things I got to do and be a part of while I was on my trip, (God is so cool with timing) My friend Candy had a baby shower the weekend I was in Michigan, so I got to go to that...and Leah ( my sister ) turned 30 while I was home so we got to through a SURPRISE Party for her!!!! Fun times!


I got to hang out with my nephews...Jensen & Peyton!!

Peyton & Jensen...what cuties!!


Missy's Bachlorette Party....


Missy, Me, Jenny, & Heather...good friends from camp!!

Here's an example of one of the photos I did for Missy's wedding...

Good old camp friends...Jenny, Heather, Joe, Angie, Missy, Lisa, Me, & Christina

Candy's Baby shower...I made homemade baby wipes & gave her the recipe & ingredients to make them herself...(Thanks Corinne for the idea!!)

Lara, Me, Candy, & Leah...little did Leah know that we were having a SURPRISE Party for her 30th right after the baby shower!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEAH!!!



Me, Lara, Leah, Bethany, & Val

Leah's Birthday...


Lara, Me and our cousin Ben @ Wesley Chapel (the church I grew up in)

Me & my awesome parents....


Me & my lil sis Lara:)


I got to surprise Jaena with a visit!!!:)


I also got to surprise Jill with a visit!!


Hanging out with the Mowat cousins was a blast, we had a spaghetti dinner at Stephen & Michelle's place....


Heather's Bachlorette Party...


Here's an example of the photography that I did for Heather's wedding...



IWU friends...
Amy, Lara, Val, Alichia, Heather, Julia, Katie, Me, & Janelle

My Family!!!
Mom, Lara, Leah, Me, & Dad



Hanging out at the James Dean Festival with:
Katie, Bill, Val, Lara, Leah, Alichia, Janelle, Me, & Bethany


Me & Ashlyn got to hang out over dinner...

I thought that this was interesting, I saw this in the airport...what have we come to that we are so impatient that we need a vending machine to buy an IPod!!??! Don't get me wrong I love IPods...but I thought this was just funny!!



The view on the way home....

4 comments:

Stephen and Michelle said...

It was so good to see you again! Sorry you felt sick while you were down :(

Great pictures...
Michelle

Anonymous said...

It was great having you home!

Christin said...

What a fun trip! I'm so excited to spend New Year's with you and Dave!! :-)

Leah said...

Yeah, Net! I am so glad God worked it all out for you to come. We had such a blast. My party would not have been the same without you there! Love you.